Our contact details
Name: Willow Walker
Address: Henparcau, Boncath, SA37 0JY
Phone: 01239 841675
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details) when somebody submits this via our online calculator, firewood request button or contact us form.
- No other information is collected at present
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To order firewood, sawn timber or to contact the organisation directly.
We use the information that you have given us in order to complete orders made to the cooperative or communicate with individuals about the work of the cooperative.
We may share this information with nobody outside of the cooperative.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. All communication is stored within password protected computers and password protected emails and database.
We keep contact details for the duration of our communication with you. We will then dispose your information by removing from email and database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Growing Heart Workers Cooperative.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office